Friday, April 1, 2011

Home drinking Ginger Tea - Friday, April 1, 2011

Today I will use more Ginger in my Ginger tea as it was not very strong yesterday. I will continue taking the tincture as well.


The Ginger tea is stronger than yesterday though it could be stronger for my taste preference. I would like to purchase a scale soon to ensure correct dosage of my decoctions and other herbal preparations.


I took my tincture 3 times today, spent time in the sunshine and went on a walk down to Reed Canyon. Everything is budding and I am especially glad to not experience allergies which I hear others complain about this time of year. Today I saw, a beautiful Robin, a bee cozy with a beautiful flower, Skunk Cabbage, Salmon Berry, Cedar trees, Geese, Wood Ducks, Trillium, a curious Squirrel, Oregon Grape, Giant Horsetail, and many, many unknowns, mostly buds.

No comments: