Saturday, April 2, 2011

Home drinking Ginger tea - Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day three drinking water-based botanical extract of Ginger root. I thought today might be the last day but turns out I would like to try a cold infusion over night tonight. Then, I will switch to Marshmallow Root.


Today, even more Ginger added to my decoction.


I am still taking my tincture but I will start spacing it out more and only using 3 droppers full. I’ve been outside gardening and playing. I feel much, much better but I am aware that I must continue getting rest and boosting my immune system. I don’t recall being as sick as I have been this year in a long time, with acute bronchitis and a fever. The sickness lasts only a few days but I’d much prefer to fight of these evils before they effect my body.

No comments: